Ten housing associations asked me to collate their youth impact data into a report. The youth engagement lead from one of the housing association’s emailed:
“Just wanted to say the report is fantastic! Really excited for all the positive things that will come from this!”
The Staff from the Children’s Society had the following comments:
- It has equipped our teams wonderfully to do our roles
- Throughout the programme I learned so much – and understood most of it
- I wouldn’t have believed it if id been told at the beginning how much we would learn and how helpful it would be
- I continue to be amazed at Kaz’s skills and knowledge!
- I can’t adequately express how incredible Kaz has been – ‘thank you’ isn’t sufficient
- Kaz has been fantastic throughout, highly knowledgeable, great style
- Fantastic trainer, attentive, knowledgeable, practical.
- Thank you
- Brilliant, thanks!
- The course was a significant contribution to my wellbeing and my personal life, as well as setting up my role and our team in a really effective and positive way
- Have really, really enjoyed the course – when I took the role I knew there were huge gaps, which the course has more than filled. A major part of this has been down to you Kaz, your delivery style and knowledge. I have learned so much – and it will continue to increase my confidence in fulfilling quite a challenging and ambiguous role. Thank you so much x.
Staff from the Hertfordshire System leadership programme said:
- It seems ages since I completed this form and I know that I have benefited from this course. I want to thank you for all your support and just say how much I have enjoyed the journey! I do intend to use the knowledge I have gained over the ten days. I am sad that it is coming to an end, we have all come together and shared our experiences which have be invaluable. Thank you for the photos. They are lovely and a wonderful memento for all of us. We were all a bit emotional after your video clip. I can’t thank you enough for this experience and once the new world has started can’t wait to put my learning into practice.
- Thank-you so much for what has been the most fun I have had with andragogy for quiet some time, AND I have learnt loads too!!
- Kaz, Thank you so much for all of your expertise, work and support.
- Thank you so much for the course it was brilliant and everyone has only positive things to say about it.
- I was going to email today to once again say a huge thanks. I don’t think I have enjoyed a training programme so much in ages……..thank goodness it was nothing like the NPQICL! I appreciate how hard you both worked to make it work for us all but mostly I wanted to say thank you for validating us. That isn’t something I have had much of since being in the role, and by that I mean from the Lead Agencies, so it is a great feeling.
- I feel optimistic that the “new world” will be absolutely fine and that I have the tools to manage it.
- You have been amazing, warm, so easy to listen to and interact with. The tools you are sharing with us and the opportunities you are providing for us have given some of us our positivity back.
- I wasn’t able to express how much I have enjoyed the course yesterday, it really has been a wonderful experience and I have benefitted in so many ways. Thank you for being so fabulous and managing the sensitivity of our current situation so well.