Who is Kaz Stuart?
Kaz’s research and evaluation expertise came from academic study and employment as the Head of Research in a youth work charity.
Despite many publications and a PhD Kaz is very human and ‘keep it real’ helping you to solve real work problems from your work context in practical ways.
There are no gimmicks, there is no spin, just high quality workshops run in a professional way!
Kaz’s Style of Working
Kaz’s work has the following characteristics:
- Tailored programmes based in a needs analysis
- Training in a supportive, strengths based approach
- A focus on practical skills and knowledge to take away
- A lively and fun experience
- A safe and dynamic range of activities
- Research informed work
- Ethics, heart and soul.
Programmes can also be accredited at level 4 and 5 with the Institute of Leadership and Management.
Why work with Kaz? Because she is:
- Highly experienced in leadership and management
- Expert in research and evaluation
- A very skilled facilitator, coach and tutor
- An Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Cumbria
- A published author
- A member of the board of the Institute of Leadership and Sustainability
- Highly supportive and values your strengths.
What more do you need to know – get in touch and lets start learning!